Goat milk is rich in nutrients including high level of bioavailable proteins, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes and fatty acids. It is easily digested and has a low risk of causing dairy allergy due to its low content of lactose, making it an ideal product for animals with sensitive tummies or those allergic to other dairy products.
Vetnex Goat Milk Powder for Dogs and Cats 250g (Australian/NZ Origin) is a premium quality, freshly produced, local Australian/NZ goat milk powder made from fresh goat milk sourced from local Australian and New Zealand goat farms. It is high quality and naturally tasty with a great flavour.
The product is natural and gentle on the stomach, it is a premium nutritional choice for those animals that require a high quality and low allergy risk product, for example, puppies and kittens which require extra protein and calcium to develop and grow, sick or elderly animals which require gentle and quality nutrients to help build up strength, or animals in situations of weaning, malnutrition or upset tummies.
The product is tasty with natural milk flavour which can be easily added daily to your pet’s dry or wet foods or mixed in drink water, providing premium quality nutrients for your dog or cat.Benefits:
Nutritional Support for Animals That Require Premium Quality Nutrients
- Great for growth e.g. puppies and kittens which require extra protein and calcium to develop and grow.
- Good for building up strength e.g. sick or elderly animals which require gentle and quality nutrients to help build up strength.
- Premium nutrition source for weaning, malnutrition and upset tummies.
- Ideal product for animals with sensitive tummies or those allergic to other dairy products.
- Low allergy dairy product.
- Highly digestible.
- Nutritionally enriched - with high level of bioavailable proteins, calcium and vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes and fatty acids, etc.
- Gentle care – 100% natural. No flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Tasty powder - with natural milk flavour.
- Easy to use – simply sprinkled on food or mixed in drinking water.
- 100% Australian/New Zealand origin - made from fresh goat milk sourced from local Australian and New Zealand goat farms.
100% Australian or New Zealand origin, freshly produced, local goat milk powder.
No added gluten, sugar, corn, soy, nuts, grains, eggs, cow milk, flavours, colouring or preservatives.Country Of Origin
100% Australian/New Zealand origin - made from fresh goat milk sourced from local Australian and New Zealand goat farms.Directions For Use
Dogs & Cats: One serve daily (2-3 scoops) sprinkled on food or mixed in drinking water, or as directed by your veterinarian.
* A dosing scoop is included in the container.
** If the animal has a sensitive stomach, start at a lower dose and increase gradually. Storage
Store below 30C (room temperature), in a cool & dry place.Cautions
- Use only as directed.
- Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if any irritation occurs.
- Consult your veterinarian for dosing instructions if used in other animals.
- Do not use if tamper-evident cap seal is broken.