The Stefanplast Gulliver Touring IATA Pet Carrier will be the one and only pet carrier you'll ever need.
Sturdy, versatile and flexible is what could be used to describe this pet carrier.
Stefanplast Gulliver is a range of pet carriers which allows animals to travel in comfort and safety.
The Stefanplast Gulliver Touring IATA Pet Carrier gets the IATA (International Air Transport Association) approval for air travel.
Features of the Gulliver Touring IATA Pet Carrier: (1) Snap closure duo-lock comfort metal door. (2) Duo-lock metal door can also operate independently, allowing you to open and close only one side of the carrier at a time. (3) Top handle for pulling when wheels* are mounted. (4) Small openings around carrier to ensure well ventilation and access to light. (5) Sturdy latches to lock carrier in place. (6) Special openings for car safety belts. (7) Two top compartments to store wheels* and other accessories. (8) Comes with a drinking bowl. (9) Compatible with Stefanplast Divider*. (10) With divider* you can split the carrier into two, to place two dogs in at the same time. (11) Made with premium plastic in Italy.
Product Dimensions: L80 x W58.5 x H62 cm
* Stefanplast Wheels and Divider are sold separately.
* Recommended to check with individual airlines for requirements.
^ It is important to measure and get the carrier of the appropriate size for your dog.
IATA requires a carrier spacious enough for your dog to stand without touching the roof of the carrier and be able to move or lie around.
- For safer accuracy to measure length: total nose-to-tail length + ½ length of dog's leg.
- For safer accuracy to measure width: total distance between dog's shoulder blades x2.
- For safer accuracy to measure height: total height from claw to tip of ear or top of dog's head.