Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoos are formulated with an unique blend of ingredients to help relieve & revitalise your dog’s skin and coat!
The plant-based ingredients used in Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo are as natural as possible to provide the best results — 99% natural!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoos are made with skin beneficial vitamins & antioxidants rich ingredients such as:
- Balm mint: Boost antiseptic, analgesic, antifungal & antibacterial properties to help support your dog’s skin healing and soothing.
- Chamomile: Has anti-inflammatory properties that can help ease troubled skin; it is able to help alleviate issues with sensitive skin.
- Oat: Includes fatty acids (omega-3 & 6), vitamins (A & E) which helps calm itchy and itchy and parched skin; it also creates a protective layer on the skin surface.
- Rosemary: Rich in antioxidant; it has antimicrobial, antibacterial & antifungal properties to help hydrate & promote fur growth; it also has limonene & camphor to repel pests.
- Manuka honey: Has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties to help to improve their skin by balancing their skin pH level.
Skin moisture can also be retained when using Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo due to the presence of humectant in manuka honey.
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoos are also infused with various types of vitamins to help give your dog’s coat the best shine; they are:
- Vitamin B5: Moisturise the skin & accelerate skin healing process.
- Vitamin E: Help support skin health; a form of antioxidant that is effective at preventing free radical damage to skin tissue & cells
With bioactive botanicals from NZ (flax & pohutukawa), Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo also contains minerals & antioxidants to condition the skin!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo fragrance are completely natural certified — it has a calming, floral & green scent as the top notes!
With magnolia, rose, cedarwood virginia, corlander & other scents as the base notes; Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo leaves your dog’s fur smelling great!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoos are made naturally to help leave your dog’s skin feeling supple & nourished; they are made free of chemicals such as:
- Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes.
Specially formulated to gently cleanse their coat without removing his skin’s natural oil, Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo is suitable for everyday use.
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo can be used on dogs with sensitive skins or puppies, adults and senior dogs with smooth/hairless coat & mature skin.
Made in New Zealand, Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoos are effective at helping to heal & moisturise dry & sensitive skin — they are also cat-friendly!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo is compatible for use with Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Conditioner.
Aqua (Water); Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Coco-Sulfate; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Mel; Parfum (Certified 100% Natural fragrance); Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract; Phormium Tenax Leaf Extract; Panthenol; Dehydroacetic Acid; Metrosideros Excelsa Bark/Leaf Extract; Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Benzyl Alcohol; Citric Acid.
For smooth coats:
Pointer, German Shorthaired Pointer, Vizsla, Weimaraner, Boxer, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Chihuahua (short haired), Italian Greyhound, Manchester Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Boston Terrier, Bulldog, Dalmatian, French Bull Dog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Miniature Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Basenji, Dachshund (smooth), Greyhound, Ibizan Hound (smooth), Pharaoh Hound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Whippet
For hairless coats:
Chinese Crested Dog (hairless), Mexican Hairless Dog (Xoloitzcuintli), Peruvian Hairless Dog, Ecuadorian Hairless Dog (Perro Calvo Dorado Ecuatoriano), American Hairless Terrier.
Direction For Use
Wet your dog’s coat thoroughly. Apply Smith & Burton Canine Collection Nourishing Dog Shampoo generously & massage through the entire coat (avoid eyes & inner ears).
Rinse well with clean water until the water runs clear. The amount of shampoo used will vary depending on the size of your dog and their coat type.
For the best results, use Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Shampoo with Smith & Burton Canine Collection Soothing Dog Condition.
It is recommended to brush your dog’s coat before bathing & bathe them in warm water. The shampoo can be used as often as needed.
Country Of Origin
Made in New Zealand (NZ).
250ml and 500ml.