Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Colognes are formulated with an unique blend of ingredients to help revitalise, hydrate & deodorise your puppy’s skin and coat!
The plant-based ingredients used in Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne are as natural as possible to provide the best results — 100% natural!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Colognes are made with skin beneficial vitamins & antioxidants rich ingredients such as:
- Licorice root oil: Has anti-inflammatory & conditioning benefits to help ease inflamed skin & promote growth of coat; it is also rich in antioxidants.
- Chamomile: Helps to alleviate, soothe and minimise symptoms from sensitive and inflamed skin due to its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Oat: Includes essential fatty acids (omega-3 & 6), vitamins A & E; it can help alleviate issues like dry & itchy skin while creating a protective film on the skin surface.
- Jojoba oil: Contain vitamins A & E; it helps protect the skin from being too dry, while smoothing & strengthening the skin epidurals; the anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial & healing properties to hydrate the skin.
- Manuka honey: Has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties to help to improve their skin by balancing their skin pH level.
Skin moisture can also be retained when using Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne due to the presence of humectant in manuka honey.
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Colognes are also infused with various types of vitamins to help give your dog’s coat the best shine; they are:
- Vitamin E: Help support skin health; a form of antioxidant that is effective at preventing free radical damage to skin tissue & cells
With bioactive botanicals from NZ (kiwi & pohutukawa), Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne also contains minerals & antioxidants to condition the skin!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne fragrance are completely natural certified — it has a sweet, mossy & green floral scent as the top notes!
With patchouli, candyfloss impression, musk & other scents as the base notes; Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne leaves your dog’s fur smelling great!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne’s sweet, creamy smelling fragrance & revitalising benefits will leave their coat smooth, volumized and hydrated.
Suitable for use between baths to keep your puppy’s smelling clean, Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne doubles up as a deodorising and finishing spray.
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Colognes are made naturally to help leave your dog’s skin feeling supple & nourished; they are made free of chemicals such as:
- Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes.
Aqua (Water); Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Parfum (Certified 100% Natural fragrance); Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract; Mel; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water; Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Metrosideros Excelsa Bark/Leaf Extract; Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Xanthan Gum; Caprylhydroxamic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol; Dehydroacetic Acid.
Puppies of all breeds.
Direction For Use
Shake well before use. Spray Smith & Burton Canine Collection Puppy Cologne generously over your puppy’s coat. Massage or gently brush through their coat. Allow the cologne to dry naturally.
This product can be used to also freshen a room, a car or your puppy’s bed. It can be used as often as needed.
Country Of Origin
Made in New Zealand.