Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Colognes are formulated with an unique blend of ingredients to help nourish & revitalise & deodorise your dog’s skin and coat!
The plant-based ingredients used in Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Cologne are as natural as possible to provide the best results — 100% natural!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Colognes are made with skin beneficial vitamins & antioxidants rich ingredients such as:
- Kiwi fruit extract: Has antioxidants & skin soothing properties that can help improve skin conditions while hydrating it.
- Aloe vera: Has anti-inflammatory properties to help treat dry and inflamed skin.
- Coconut oil: Helps reduce skin inflammation, hydrate & moisturise the skin; beneficial for irritated or inflamed skin.
- Ginseng: Contains high contents of vitamin B; they help regulate the moisture levels in the skin; this ingredient is especially beneficial for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Manuka honey: Has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties to help to improve their skin by balancing their skin pH level.
Skin moisture can also be retained when using Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Cologne due to the presence of humectant in manuka honey.
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Colognes are also infused with various types of vitamins to help give your dog’s coat the best shine; they are:
- Vitamin A: Help to speed up healing while improving the skin condition.
- Vitamin B5: Moisturise the skin & accelerate skin healing process.
- Vitamin E: Help support skin health; a form of antioxidant that is effective at preventing free radical damage to skin tissue & cells
Suitable for use between baths to keep your dog’s smelling clean, Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Cologne doubles up as a deodorising and finishing spray!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Cologne fragrance are completely natural certified — it has a light, clean & woody smell.
With exotic woods, sandalwood, vanilla, musk & other scents as the base notes; Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Cologne leaves your dog’s smelling fresh!
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Cologne’s fresh smelling fragrance & moisturising benefits will leave their coat smooth, volumized and hydrated.
Made in New Zealand, Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Colognes are made free of chemicals such as:
- Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes.
Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Cologne is compatible for use with Smith & Burton Canine Collection Hydrating Dog Shampoo & Conditioner.
Aqua (Water); Parfum (Certified 100% Natural fragrance); Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water; Mel;Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract; Panax Ginseng Root Extract; Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Metrosideros Excelsa Bark/Leaf Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate; Benzyl Alcohol; Xanthan Gum; Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
Dogs of all life stages.
Direction To Use
Shake well before use, Spray generously over your dog’s coat. Massage or gently brush through his coat. Allow the coat to dry naturally.
The product can be used to freshen a room, car or dog’s bedding. It can also be used as often as needed.
Country Of Origin
Made in New Zealand (NZ).