The Pack Out Bag™ is a convenient solution for carrying full pick-up bags (read: poop) hands-free between drop points.
A water-resistant shell fabric and waterproof lining work in tandem with a waterproof zipper for easy-to-clean odor containment.
Includes an adjustable belt to carry it around the waist. Or, directly attach it to a pack or your waist with the integrated clip.
The Pack Out Bag makes it a little easier for all of us to doo-doo our part to keep our trails clean.
- Water-resistant shell fabric and waterproof lining for an easy-to-clean bag that contains odours effectively
- Wide opening with water-resistant zipper
- Pull tab for quick and easy stowing
- Comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Pick-up bag storage and dispensing system includes Earth Rated® pick-up bag cartridge with 15 bags
- Adjustable belt included for waist-worn carry or integrated clip for direct attachment to the waist or a backpack
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry.
Shell: 420 denier nylon ripstop.
Lining: 210 denier nylon with waterproof finish (rated at 4000 mm water column).
Closure: Water-resistant reverse coil zipper.
Belt clip: 20 mm polyester belt with ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckle.
Height: 6.1 in / 15.5 cm (S) 7.5 in / 19 cm (M).
Width: 5.3 in / 13.5 cm (S) 6.5 in / 16.5 cm (M).
Volume: 0.9 L (S) 1.65 L (M).
Included belt: 30 - 48 in / 76.2 - 121.9 cm.