Nupro All Natural Dog Supplement is an all natural, holistic product that replaces essential vitamins, minerals and digestive enzymes lacking in processed foods.
This specially formulated dog supplement provides essential minerals, vitamins, enzymes and more, that your dog would normally get in the wild.
Nupro All Natural Dog Supplement has no wheat, corn, fillers, grains, artificial sugars or preservatives, glutens or by-products of any kind.
It is specially formulated as a powder, and is not a concentrate, which allows it to be easily assimilated into your dog's system and digested with your dog's food.
Nupro All Natural Supplement is available in 4 sizes ― 1 lb, 30 oz, 5 lbs, 20 lbs.
Key Ingredients and Features of Nupro All Natural Dog Supplement:
(1) Desiccated Liver ― The natural flavor of real liver is wonderful for the finicky eater because when mixed with water, it makes a great gravy that dogs crave. It also supplies Iron and B vitamins.
(2) Norwegian Kelp ― A rich source of trace minerals including iodine, which is used for proper glandular function and metabolism. An excellent source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and E beneficial for maintaining proper health and are responsible for the growth of bones, a healthy heart rate, a sound central nervous system, and helping muscles stay firm and strong. Supports healthy pigmentation and coat highlights.
(3) Micropulverized Bee Pollen ― Contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. Supports a healthy immune system snd allergy protection. Keeps healthy hormones in balance.
(4) Imported Yeast Culture ― Helps maintain a full and healthy coat which may minimize the occurrence of excessive shedding, hot spots and itchy, dry fur. Provides proteins, zinc biotin and B vitamins.
(5) Flaxseed ― Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, alpha-Linolenic acid, fiber and lignans. Helps maintain healthy, shiny fur and soft skin.
(6) Lecithin ― A rich source of choline, utilized by the body in the production of acetyl-choline, essential for normal, healthy nerve and brain function.
(7) Garlic ― Garlic contains allicin, a powerful antioxidant, helpful in supporting healthy immune and cardiovascular systems.
(8) Calcium Citrate ― Intended to provide nutritive support for healthy bones, teeth and nerve function..
(9) Lactobacillus Acidophilus ― Promotes friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract thereby encouraging efficient digestion which may reduce the occurrence of flatulence.
Crude Protein (min.) 25%
Crude Fiber (max.) 20%
Moisture (max.) 10%
Crude Fat (min.) 9%
Suggested Daily Usage:
Under 5 lbs. ― 1/4 Scoop per Day
6 lbs. to 10 lbs. ― 1/3 Scoop per Day
11 lbs. to 20 lbs. ― 1/2 Scoop per Day
21 lbs. to 40 lbs. ― 1 Scoop per Day
41 lbs. to 70 lbs. ― 1 1/2 Scoops per Day
Over 70 lbs. ― 2 Scoops per Day