Dermatrix for dogs and cats by Kala Health is a great tasting supplement that contains all of the nutrients your pet needs for a healthier coat. In addition, the supplement will help reduce excessive shedding in both cats and dogs. The supplement contains a high concentrate of Omega 3, 6, and 9. It also contains essential fatty acids from both fish and plant sources as well as minerals and vitamins that are necessary for skin and the health of their coat.
The supplement should be used on a daily basis in order to get the best results. Dermatrix can help prevent the nutrient deficiencies that can result in skin allergies, unwanted shedding, and dull coats. It can also help reduce itchiness that is caused by several skin conditions.
DERMATRIX is nutritionally superior to other Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) supplements on the market because:
* DERMATRIX tablets contain Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Other products usually contain only inexpensive fish oil (Omega 3), and therefore lack important plant derived EFA's;
* Each tablet is a highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids of superior quality, so a bottle will last longer;
* DERMATRIX contains fewer calories per daily serving and no vegetable fillers, so they have better nutritious value;
* The dry-oil formulation make them easily digestible;
* The chewable tablets are a treat to your pet;
* They are scored so it is easy to break them for smaller pets.
Omega 3 oils 39 mg typical
Omega 6 oils 298 mg typical
Omega 9 oils 50 mg typical
Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM) 200 mg
Plant oils (source of Omega 3, 6 & 9) 700 mg
Fish oil (source of Omega 3 & 6) 100 mg
Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 1500 IU
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 45 mcg
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 20 mcg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Cobalamin) 0.2 mcg
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 10 IU
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 5 mg