ARTHRIX for Dogs and Cats includes the following Nutrients:
- CM Complex (100-mg/tablet): Cetyl Myristoleate (CM) a powerful anti- inflammatory extract; Details on how CM works can be found here. The clinical experience of Debra Tibbitts, DVM, a veterinarian who uses CM routinely, can be read by clicking here.
- MSM (500-mg/tablet): Highest quality, 99.9% pure OptiMSM; MSM is bioavailable sulfur that gives lasting pain relief in dogs and cats; Click here to read more about the Quality of MSM.
- Ester-C (50-mg/tablet): A long-lasting form of vitamin C with proven benefits for joints; (more info: click on Phil Brown, DVM)
- Glucosamine (150-mg/tablet): From glucosamine HCl; helps to restore cartilage and improve joint functioning; Click here to read more about Glucosamine in Dietary Supplements.
- Trace Minerals (25-mg/tablet): From Great Salt Lake salts; very low in sodium; important for the absorption of vitamins and nutrients;
Other ingredients: Dextrates, Porcine Palatability Enhancer, Poultry Liver Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
To make it easier for you, Kala Health have made ARTHRIX chewable and great tasting - to your pet! Want to know more? Please go to
Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM) 500 mg
Glucosamine HCL 150 mg
ARTHRIX (cetyl ester of long-chain fatty acids) 100 mg
ESTER-C (buffered vitamin-C) 50 mg
Great Salt Lake Salts (source of minerals & elements) 25 mg
Pet Weight (lbs) / Tablets Needed per Day / 60 Tablet Bottles Will Last / 360 Tablet Bottles Will Last
5-20 lbs / 1 tab / 2 months / 1 year
21-40 lbs / 2 tabs / 1 month / 6 months
41-75 lbs / 3 tabs / 3 weeks / 4 months
76-110 lbs / 4 tabs / 15 days / 3 months
Over 110 lbs / 5 tabs / 12 days / 10 weeks
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website @: http://www.kalahealth.com/