FirstMate Grain-Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Dry Cat Food

S$40.00

Availability: In Stock

  • In Stock
  • Delivered in 2 days
  • You'll earn 40 loyalty points
85% Protein from Chicken & Pacific Fish. 

15% Protein from Wholesome Grains. 

No Corn, Wheat, Peas or Potato. 

Made in Canada. 

Please scroll to the bottom for more product information.
Size:*
Please select product size.
Oops. Somehting went wrong, please try again!

Delivered in 2 days

We will contact you within 2 working days to arrange your preferred delivery date and time.

Get FREE Delivery

Delivery is FREE for orders S$60 and above. If your order falls below S$60, there will be a delivery charge of S$8.

FirstMate Grain-Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Dry Cat Food is made with quality meat meals such as cage-free Canadian chicken and wild-caught herring, anchovies, and sardines, and wholesome grains and vegetables like oatmeal and brown rice.

85% of the protein in FirstMate Grain-Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Dry Cat Food comes from cage-free Canadian chicken and wild-caught herring, anchovies, and sardines, while the remaining 15% protein comes from ingredients like oatmeal and brown rice.

Lower in fat and calories, FirstMate Grain-Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Dry Cat Food is an optimal choice for indoor cats due to their relatively lower activity levels.

All Firstmate Grain Friendly dry cat food formulas are free of corn, wheat, soy, potato, and peas.

Ingredients
Chicken Meal, Ocean Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat, (Mixed Tocopherols), Phosphoric acid, DL–Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine Calcium Propionate, Blueberries, Raspberries, Cranberries Minerals, (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium selenite Calcium Iodate), Vitamins, (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Thiamine mononitrate, D-pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid ) Kale, Yeast Extract

Nutritional Analysis
Crude Protein (min) 35%
Crude Fat (min) 12%
Crude Fibre (max) 4%
Moisture (max) 10%
Magnesium (max) 0.18%
Ash (max) 9%
Calcium (min) 1.6%
Phosphorous (min) 1.2%
Glucosamine (min) 100mg/kg
Taurine (min) 0.26%
Calcium / Phosphorous ratio 1.3:1

Calorie Content
3,295 kcal/kg or 511 kcal/cup

Suitable For
Cats of all life stages.

Feeding Instructions
Feed based on your cat's weight and activity level according to the package instructions.

Country Of Origin
Made in Canada

Product Weight
5lb (2.3kg), 13.2lb (6kg)