The manufacturing process of Breedercelect Litter goes like this: the product's cellulose fiber are pressed together to produce pellets and surrendered to its drying phase, which makes the product vulnerable to temperature of 150 degree Celsius. In every manufacturing process done, BreederCelect guarantees that no additives are used!
Low density relative to clay/diatomaceous earth and other high density products (is up to 60% lighter).
- Cleaner than clay and close to dust free.
- Does not 'track' in cat's paws as clay, sawdust or silicon granules do.
- Does not have the sharpness of clay ... therefore does not scratch or mark floors in the event of a spill.
- Less prone to breakage on the shelf due to the relative lightness of the product and its lack of hard, sharp granules.
- Easier to clean up than clay.
- Does not adhere to litter trays as clay does.
- Easy to dispose of - it can be mulched in the garden or flushed into the sewer. Biodegradable.
- Does not disintegrate into dust on contact with water as wooden pellet does.
- Does not contain any oil that may come from other organic products like wooden shavings or pellets.
- Will not attract pests like weevils or beetles that may occur in other organic products like rice or other grain-based litter.
- It is safe even when accidentally consumed by your pets.
This product is made by Fibrecycle Pty Ltd, which is a company based in Australia well-known for recycling papers. BreederCelect cat litter is entirely made up of recycled paper without chemicals added. It is a natural organic product that has superior odour control capabilities.
At long last, a guaranteed safe and natural product is here to enhance your cat’s hygiene as well as you, the cat owner’s life. Cats and kittens will surely love the BreederCelect cat litter as it will keep them safe from dust because it does not break into small pieces when wet. It keeps them from pine oil that may be harmful to small animals.
BreederCelect is the ideal litter for cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, rats, mice, gerbils, puppies, reptiles, poultry, horses and in fact for all terrestrial animals where waste and odour control is an issue.