The Adaptil Spray provides targeted, comforting support for your dog either at home or on the go. It is ideal for any time you would like to give your dog some extra reassurance when you have visitors, are travelling long distances, adjusting to a new environment, visiting the vet or hospitalisation.
Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural canine appeasing pheromone that puppies are exposed to after birth when feeding from their mother and helps treat and prevent fear and stress related behaviours that result in destruction, house soiling, vocalisation such as whimpering or whining as well as anxiety./p> Adaptil Spray
can be sprayed directly on:
- inside crates,
- indoor kennels,
- or in the car.
How to use Adaptil Spray? It is a convenient formulation for intermittent use.
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
- Effects should last approximately 2-3 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
- Renew application after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.
- Always spray directly on an object or surface. Do not spray in the air or on your dog.
- Each 60 mL bottle of Adaptil Spray contains +/- 50 applications.
- Use alone or in combination with an Adaptil Diffuser & Refill for added support.