Since 2017, Yak Milk Dog Chews have been delighting pets in Singapore and around the region with their 100% natural, hand-made chews.
Yak Milk Dog Chews are derived from the milk of yaks raised in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, at an altitude of 10,000 fee and above.
These 100% natural cheese snacks have been made and consumed
by humans for centuries. It is only in the recent years that this traditional snack has gained popularity among dog owners all over the world as dog chews.
Key Benefits of Yak Milk Dog Chews
1) 100% Natural Chews - No gluten, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives with only has 3 simple ingredients (Yak/cow Milk, Salt and Lime Juice)
2) Safe for Consumption – Unlike many other chews, Yak Milk Dog Chews are hand-processed without use of chemicals. Highly digestible and does not splinter easily.
3) Dental & Health Benefits – Helps to remove plaque and tartar to keep your pet gums strong. Consists of a high amount of protein, containing essential amino acids and a variety of vitamins and minerals for your dog’s well-being
4) Long Lasting – Hours of chewing time for your pet. Before introducing to your dog, it can be kept for up to 2 years when kept properly.
5) Sustainable – Helps support rural farming families in Nepal. Part of proceeds go to dog shelters in Singapore as well.
6) No Wastage – End stubs of chews can be frustrating as they are too small for dog