WOOF Chicken Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats contains over 85% meat, organs & bones and has been put through a gentle freeze drying process.
This helps to lock-in all of the natural enzymes and nutrients in WOOF Chicken Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, nutritionally benefitting your dog as much as possible.
Made in New Zealand with natural ingredients and some superfoods native to New Zealand, WOOF Chicken Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats is free of gluten, grains, corn, soy and wheat.
WOOF Chicken Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats is made with key superfood ingredients such as:
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Known to be rich in Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, manuka honey is also rich in minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium and manganese. Manuka honey also contains health-enhancing antioxidants (flavonoids).
- Chia Seeds: Packed with Vitamin B, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, protein and zinc, chia seeds are also filled with antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids to help promote healthy skin, coat, joints, brain and eye development.
- Kelp: Full of Vitamins C, E and Bs, kelp is a type of seaweed that is a good source of protein, iron, soluble fibre (galactans) and minerals like copper and zinc. Kelp also helps to support your cat’s metabolism and immunity with sterols and chlorophyll.
- New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels: Sourced from New Zealand, the green lipped mussels are a good source of chondroitin and glucosamine which supports healthy joints, ligaments and tendons. Green lipped mussels are also packed with Omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy coat, teeth and bones.
- Hoki Liver Oil: Sourced and supplied by a Marine Stewardship Council certified fishery in New Zealand, hoki liver oil contains Vitamins A and D and also Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which help to support healthy skin and coat.
Chicken, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Broccoli, Carrot, Apple, Kale, Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil.
Dogs of all ages.
As a treat: Serve WOOF bites as is to train or reward your dog.
For food when travelling: Serve WOOF bites as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate by adding water. To rehydrate, add 1/4 cup of water for every 1/4 cup of WOOF.
*This product is intended for intermittent or supplement feeding. Make sure fresh water is available at all times. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling any pet food or treat.
Country Of Origin
Made In New Zealand.
Not for human consumption.