Hill's Science Diet Puppy pet foods are available in two kibble sizes (Original and Small Bites) and three formulas to suit individual tastes.
* New Zealand Lamb Meal is the #1 ingredient in Hill's Science Diet Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe Puppy.
* 100% Guarantee -- pets will love the taste or consumers can return the unused portion for a full refund or replacement.
Key Benefits Table
Superior Antioxidant Formula
Promotes a healthy immune system to give puppies a great start in life.
Antioxidants are known to help slow cell oxidation.
Enhanced with Natural DHA
Important for brain and vision development.
Mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.
Nourishing Fatty Acids
Help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and shiny coat.
Helps build strong bones and muscles, and ensure optimal growth and development.
Supply abundant energy for active puppies,while promoting gentle digestion.
Vitamins and Minerals
Provide an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals for growing puppies.
Daily Feeding Guide
* Helpful TipsFor puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
* For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
* Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
* Keep fresh water available at all times!
* We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
* Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill's Science Diet Adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
* To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
Metabolizable Energy (Caloric Content)
Dry 3774 kcal/kg (372 kcal/per cup )
Measurement of Usable Energy in a food, which differs substantially from gross caloric content.
An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe Puppy contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Average Nutrient Contents
Nutrient / Dry Matter1 %
Carbohydrate (NFE) 40.4
Crude Fiber 2.2
Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website @: http://www.hillspet.com/