The Home Trail Hip Pack is the day-to-day, stow-and-go bag to carry you and your dog's essentials, keeping your hands free for throwing sticks and doling treats.
It has two zippered compartments and an adjustable belt for wearing on the hip or crossbody.
While the comfortable, low-profile design is for the humans, the details are for the dogs.
An internal "mess pocket" keeps treats or grimy toys separate from other contents. Pick-up bags stash in an exterior mesh pocket, and there's plenty of room for a leash, small bowl, and other necessities.
The stealthy pocket on the back has quick-grab access to your phone so you never miss a photo-op with your #1 trail buddy.
- Low-profile and ergonomic design can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder
- Adjustable belt with side-release buckle
- Collapsible mess pocket in zippered main compartment keeps treats or a small fetch toy separate from other items
- Zippered front compartment includes a key hook and space for small essentials
- Quick-grab phone pocket on back panel
- External stretch mesh pocket for pick-up bags
- External gear loops for clicker or small clip-on items
- Silicone tag silencer
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry.
Shell: 150 denier polyester ripstop with WR finish (bluesign® approved) and 600 denier polyester with WR finish.
Lining: 200 denier polyester with PU finish.
Mess Pocket Lining: 210 denier nylon taffeta with waterproof finish.
Zipper: Reverse coil YKK #5.
Buckle: ITW Mach 1 side-release.
One Size with adjustable belt: 15-54 in (38-137 cm).
Capacity: 1.8 L.
Phone Pocket Dimensions: 8.2 in W x 4.7 in H (21 cm x 12 cm).