The Highlands™ Sleeping Bag is a lightweight, compressible synthetic down sleeping bag for dogs, keeping them warm and comfortable on the trail, at camp, and in the backcountry.
The half-length zipper maintains easy entry while reducing weight and bulk. When zipped closed, the design is efficient at keeping dogs warm – giving dogs room where they need it while tailoring the shape to cut down on extra space.
A neck baffle folds in to keep cold drafts at bay and helps retain body heat. When extra insulation is needed, slip the Highlands™ Pad (sold separately) into the integrated pad sleeve as a barrier between colder surfaces.
Compression sack is included.
- Durable shell fabric is water-resistant and durable.
- Half-length zipper offers easy entry while reducing bulk.
- Insulated comfort with compressible synthetic down and neck baffle that minimises draft.
- Tailored design for efficient heating while giving dogs room where they need it.
- Packable with included compression sack – fits in corresponding sizes of the Palisades™ and Approach™ Packs.
- Add-on integrated pad sleeve fits the Highlands™ Pad (sold separately) for additional insulation and cushion.
Dogs of all life stages.
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent and air dry.
Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Medium: W25.2 x L33.5 inches (W64 x L85 cm) when unfolded, weighs 715g.
Large: W28.3 x L43.3 inches (W72 x L110 cm) when unfolded, weighs 980 g.
Shell: Bluesign® approved 75 denier cire polyester with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish.
Insulation: Synthetic down.
Lining: 40 denier nylon with WR (Water Repellent) finish.
YKK reverse coil zipper.
Stuff sack: Bluesign® approved 100% 70 denier taffeta nylon.