Percell Nylon Original Chew Hard Bone
Attack plaque and protects your dog teeth.ï»¿
How does nylon chew bone work?
As your dog begins chewing, the knuckles at either end of the bone will fray. These nylon fibres gently massage gums and wear away plaque / tartar deposits. It's a easy as that. Certainly a lot simpler than trying to clean your dog's teeth with a brush.
- Nylon chew bone is a bone dental care device for your dog.ï»¿
- Regular chewing on this bone will assit in breaking down plaque and tartar deposits and reduce the incidence of gum disease.ï»¿
- This orthodontic aid also helps to exercise teeth/gums and impregnated "Flavor" will ensure maximum interest. totally satisfying your dog's passion for chewing.ï»¿
- Nylon chew bone lasts a lot longer than conventional dog chews as it is manufactured from high quality Thermoplasticï»¿.
- Use nylon chew bone as a "Throw and Retrieve" training aid and have some fun while cleaning your dog's teeth at the same time.ï»¿
- Do not throw the bone into the air for your dog to catch. The sudden high impact could cause tooth damage.
- When both knuckles are ground down, the bone should be replacedï»¿.