Venison, or deer meat, has less protein than beef but also contains less fat and cholesterol, making it an increasingly popular meat source in commercial dog foods.
Venison is packed with nutrients that support the health and well-being of your dog. Deer meat contains a high amount of B vitamins, giving your dog the energy they need.
Dog food with venison also provides the perfect amount of zinc and iron to support a healthy immune system and organ functions. It helps dogs maintain healthy energy levels and many dogs enjoy the taste.
Pet foods containing venison are a good option for dogs who may have food sensitivities or allergies to other protein sources such as beef or chicken.
Since venison is a novel protein, it may help reduce allergens and skin irritations in pets with food-related issues.
- Preservative free
- Human-grade diced meat
- Advanced Novel Protein
- Made from boneless shoulder cuts
- Grain free & Starch free
- Frozen Raw
- Suitable for raw feeders
Ideal for dogs and cats with food allergies and sensitivities such as:
- Food Aversion
- Food intolerance
- Diabetes and many other illnesses
Feed based on 2 to 4% of dog's weight per day.
For mature & sedentary dogs, feed 2 to 3% instead.
For young and active dogs, feed 3 to 4% instead.
For puppies aged below 12 months, feed 6 to 8% per day.
- Steam 70% Venison Meat and add 30% Vegetables (such as Tapioca / Pumpkin / Potatoes / Carrots / Rice/ Vegetables etc.).
- Add the FurFresh Meal Balancer to complete and balance the home-cooked meal!
If you're preparing an Elimination Diet for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities:
- Feed Venison Meat for 6-8 weeks. Do not feed any other food or treats during this period and monitor pet's condition for improvement.
- You can add a single novel carbohydrate such as Tapioca or Pumpkin to the meat (in the ratio 70% mince meat to 30% Carbohydrate).
- It is recommended to cook the meat and vegetables either by steaming, baking or stir-fry before serving.
100% venison meat.