Studies show that dogs and cats respond better to proteins and fat from meat. The better the meat quality and better will be the assimilation of food. Our kibble density is higher and contains less air, they are easy to chew allowing optimal digestibility.
All functional ingredients such as inulin, cranberries, sweet potatoes, blueberries and others will meet the needs of animals. The addition of pumpkin is a natural antioxidant supplementation, it is rich in carotenoids and vitamins (A, C and E).
The GRAIN FREE Oven-Baked TraditionTM fish recipe was formulated with different sources of fish including herring, haddock, salmon, flounder and cod. Their high intake of essential fatty acids promotes supple skin, as well as a shiny, silky coat.
Everything your pet needs without the excess!
The GRAIN FREE Oven-Baked Tradition formulas are ideal for all breeds at all stages of life.
- Contains catechin (green tea extract) that helps prevent dental plaque.
- Formulated with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that promote supple skin and a silky, shiny coat.
- Contains taurine to help maintain a healthy heart and good vision.
- Enriched with glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulphate to help protect joints.
- Fresh deboned chicken with a well-balanced amino acid content fostering the development of healthy body tissues.
- Pumpkin contains a natural source of antioxydants. It is rich in beta-carotene as well as important vitamins (A, C & E).
- Inulin (chicory root), a prebiotic, to ensure optimal intestinal function.
Fresh deboned chicken, chicken meal, tapioca flour, herring meal, russet potato, fresh chicken liver, dried egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), fresh whitefish, pea fiber, pumpkin puree, inulin (prebiotic), fresh spinach, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole apples, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole sweet potato, ground whole flaxseed, monosodium phosphate, sea salt, lecithin, choline chloride, taurine, dried kelp, green tea extract (catechin), glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, dried alfalfa, lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, lactobacillus casei fermentation product, vitamins and minerals (sodium bentonite, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vegetable oil, vitamin E acetate, copper proteinate, manganous proteinate, B12 vitamin, niacin, sodium selenite, calcium D-pantothenate, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, riboflavin, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 ), natural flavor, rosemary extract. (This product may contain trace amounts of peanut)
Made in Canada
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website @: http://www.ovenbakedtradition.com/