OUT! Bitter Cherry Chew Deterrent Spray For Dogs is a bitter-tasting spray that discourages dogs from chewing on furniture as well as licking & scratching their own paws, skin or wounds.
Free of alcohol, OUT! Bitter Cherry Chew Deterrent Spray For Dogs does not sting & is safe to use directly on your dog’s skin, making it ideal for habitual chewers or recovering dogs!
OUT! Bitter Cherry Chew Deterrent Spray For Dogs is also ideal for training puppies to stay away from your furniture — use it to keep your precious belongings free of drool and bitemarks!
Proprietary bittering agents in a deionized water base, grape seed extract, lemon extract, and natural bitter cherry flavoring.
Dogs of all life stages.
Directions For Use
- Spray directly onto skin, coat, bandages or items where unwanted chewing, biting, or licking might occur.
- Before spraying on furniture or household surfaces, test OUT! Bitter Cherry Chew Deterrent for Dogs on unobvious spots to check for possible discoloration.
- Repeat sprays for as many times as needed.
- Reapply after wiping or cleaning it off.
- Do not spray directly into eyes or on open wounds.
Country of Origin
Made in the USA.