Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Conditioner is a veterinarian-formulated moisturiser recommended for cats & dogs with problematic skin.
Made with gentle & safe natural ingredients, Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Conditioner for Cats & Dogs helps soothe and repair your pet’s skin.
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Conditioner for Cats & Dogs has moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat dry skin & skin lesions.
Formulated with bioactive aquatic collagen, Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Conditioner helps speed up wound healing & dermal regeneration.
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Conditioner for Cats & Dogs ensures that your pet’s skin is in good hands with its natural active ingredients:
- Aloe Vera - Directly derived from the aloe vera plant, it contains over 75 active constituents that is substantially beneficial to the skin with its moisturizing and antiseptic effects.
- Aquatic Collagen - A major structural protein that helps maintain healthy skin, fight infections and keep wounds sterile. It also promotes healing and tissue regeneration.
- Tea Tree Oil - Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that combats pathogens while maintaining the normal skin flora.
- Calendula - Extracted from the marigold flower, it contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds that help with wound healing. Beneficial for pets with sensitive and/or delicate skin.
- Lavender - Has calming effects and is also used to treat skin issues like acne, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions with its antiseptic & soothing properties.
- Rosemary - Contains analgesic properties that help reduce cortisol levels (caused by stress) and it also helps stimulate hair growth. It is also a natural preservative.
- Vitamin E Oil - A fat-soluble antioxidant that helps speed up skin recovery from injured skin tissues as well as reduces scarring.
- Sage (Salvia offoconalis) - have advantages of skin regeneration, antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties for the skin.
- Camomile - with calming & soothing benefits; it also has very strong antioxidant strength which balances free radicals & prevent oxidation and stress on the skin.
Aloe Vera, Collagen, Tea Tree Oil, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary, Vitamin E Oil, Sage, Camomile.Suitable For
Cats & dogs of all ages.Directions For Use
Apply Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Conditioner sparingly (after rinsing) to dry skin or skin lesions (can be used up to 2 times daily).