‘BUY 3 GET 1 FREE’: FirstMate Grain Free 50/50 Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna Formula Canned Dog Food 12.5oz

  • Sale

Special Price

S$19.80

Availability: In Stock

  • In Stock
  • Delivered in 2 days
  • You'll earn 20 loyalty points
Limited Time Promo: Get 1 FREE Firstmate Canned Dog Food 12.5oz with every purchase of 3 Firstmate Canned Dog Food 12.5oz (4 cans of $19.80)! No mixing of flavours. While stocks last.

96% protein from free run chicken and wild tuna. 

100% Grain & Gluten Free. 

No Carrageenan & Guar Gum. 

Low ash content. 

Formulated for all life stages.

Delivered in 2 days

We will contact you within 2 working days to arrange your preferred delivery date and time.

Get FREE Delivery

Delivery is FREE for orders S$60 and above. If your order falls below S$60, there will be a delivery charge of S$8.

FirstMate Grain & Gluten Free (50/50) Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna Formula Canned Dog Food uses wild caught, food grade salmon along with wild caught, North American, Albacore tuna sourced from sustainable fisheries.

This dual protein formula is ideal for everyday feeding or for dogs with food sensitivities. 95% of its protein comes from the salmon and wild tuna, while the remaining 5% comes from vegetables like kale.

FirstMate canned dog food is Carrageenan and Guar Gum Free and packed in BPA/Epoxy Free cans.

Ingredients
Boneless/skinless Salmon Deboned Tuna Water sufficient for processing Potato Calcium Carbonate Sodium Chloride Dicalcium Phosphate Minerals (Iron Proteinate Zinc Proteinate Copper Proteinate Manganese Proteinate Iodine) Vitamins (Niacin Vitamin E Supplement Thiamine mononitrate D-pantothenic Acid Riboflavin Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Vitamin A Supplement Folic Acid Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement) Potassium Chloride Choline Chloride Taurine Kale

Nutritional Analysis
Crude Protein (min) 11% Ash(max) 2% Crude Fat(min) 5% Calcium (min) 0.3% Crude Fibre (max) 0.4% Phosphorous (min) 0.2% Moisture (max) 78% Magnesium (max) 0.02% Taurine (min) 0.05% Calcium / Phosphorous ratio 1.5:1

Calorie Content
ME (Calculated) 936
322 kcal/345g can

Country Of Origin
Canada

Weight
345g (12.5oz)

Suitable For
Dogs of all ages

Feeding Instructions
Adult Dog: Feed about 1 can per 9kg/19.8lbs of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to twice the amount as adults.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to three times the normal adult amount.

Precautionary Statements
Feed at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.