FirstMate Classic Dry Cat Food


Availability: Out Of Stock

Item discontinued until further notice

Dry cat food that provides all essential nutrients for the growth of kittens and cats

Made with 84% protein from chicken and fish that can be easily digested

Contains low levels of ash and magnesium which reduces risks of urinary system issues

Made in Canada

Please scroll to the bottom for more product information

Please select product size.
Oops. Somehting went wrong, please try again!

Delivered in 2 days

We will contact you within 2 working days to arrange your preferred delivery date and time.

Get FREE Delivery

Delivery is FREE for orders S$60 and above. If your order falls below S$60, there will be a delivery charge of S$8.

FirstMate Classic Dry Cat Food is made with quality meat and fish meals as well as wholesome vegetables.

84% of the protein in FirstMate Classic Dry Cat Food comes from wild-caught Pacific ocean fish and cage-free chicken, while the remaining 16% protein comes from vegetables.

FirstMate Classic Dry Cat Food is suitable for cats of all ages, including adult cats and kittens.

Wild pacific ocean fish meal, Chicken Meal, Pearled barley, Oatmeal, Chicken, Fat, Fish Oil, Phosphoric acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Propionate, Cranberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, D-pantothenic Acid, Thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine

Nutritional Analysis
Crude Protein (min) 32% Crude Fat (min) 19% Crude Fibre (max) 3% Ash (max) 6% Calcium (min) 1.4% Phosphorous (min) 1.1% Calcium / Phosphorous ratio 1.3:1.0 Glucosamine (min) 100mg/kg Magnesium (max) 0.09% Taurine (min) 0.26% Moisture (max) 10%

Calorie Content
3750 kcal per kg, 581 kcal per cup

Suitable For
Kittens and adult cats

Feeding Instructions
Feed daily as a complete and balanced meal according to instructions on packaging.

Country Of Origin
Made in Canada

Product Weight
6.6lb (3kg), 16.5lb (7.5kg)

Related Products

FirstMate Classic Dry Cat Food

The Item Was Added To Your Cart

FirstMate Classic Dry Cat Food

Related Products