Depend Pee Pad is the best choice to house train your puppy the easy way with “Breathing Pad” training pads.
Directions For Use
1. Select an area where your puppy is familiar with and away from its food or bed and large enough to accommodate a training pad.
2. Unfold and place the training pad on the floor with the tissue side up and the plastic side down.
3. Place your puppy on the training pad so that it can smell the built-in attraction. (*These scientifically treated pads give off a scent, detected only by dogs, which attracts them to the pad.)
4. If your puppy is unfamiliar with the training pad, follow these steps to ensure success:
5. When your pet relieves itself on the training pad, reward with a treat.
6. If your pet relieves itself elsewhere, bring the pet back to the training pad as soon as possible.
7. Repeat this process often to train your pet to get used to finding the training pad.
Dogs of all life stages
Small - 100 pads (33cm x 45cm)
Medium - 50pads (45cm x 60cm)
Large - 25 pads (60cm x 90cm)