Canine Caviar Wild Ocean Grain-Free Dinner is a grain-free, limited ingredient, holistic diet that uses the highest quality, wild-caught herring. This all life stages formula is intended for moderately active dogs and is suitable for small and medium breed puppies. Packed with a delicious taste and important nutrients, this is the most nutritious food your dog will ever need.
Protein rotation: Canine Caviar recommends rotating proteins, which gives your dog a different amino acid profile and maintains a healthy immune system.
Canine Caviar formulates for health concerns like diabetes, cancer, kidney, liver and heart disease and is the only alkaline-based dog food in America that is specifically designed to reduce the risk of cancer. Feeding Canine Caviar enables your pet to have optimum health, resist disease and other major health disorders for a longer, healthier life.
- Fish are caught in the wild
- Yucca relieves joint pain and stiffness, and promotes cardiovascular health
- Alfalfa and kelp is added for the stomach; garlic for the immune system; and rose hips for added vitamin C
- No wheat, no corn, no soy, no potato or tapioca, no ethoxyquin, no added hormones, no gluten or GMO, no meat or poultry by-products
- Beneficial nutrients for healthy skin and coat
- 91-93% digestible
- Made in USA
- Available in 4.4 lb, 12 lb and 27 lb
Herring meal, split pea, borage oil, menhaden oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sun-cured alfalfa, aspergillus niger fermentation culture, aspergillus oryzae fermentation culture, lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation culture, sun-cured kelp, FOS (prebiotic), sodium chloride, lecithin, choline chloride, parsley, fenugreek, peppermint, taurine, selenium, whole clove garlic, vitamin E, zinc proteinate, vitamin C, papaya, rose hips, yucca schidigera extract, niacin, beta carotene, manganese proteinate, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin B12, potassium proteinate, folic acid
- Crude protein (min.) - 31.0%
- Crude fat (min.) - 16.0%
- Crude fiber (max.) - 4.6%
- Moisture (max.) - 8.0%
- Calcium (min.) - 2.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) - 1.7%
- **Omega-6 (min.) - 4.0%
- **Omega-3 (min.) - 1.0%
- **Taurine (min.) - 0.10%
** not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Canine Caviar Wild Ocean Grain-Free ALS Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.