Large Breed Puppy Dinner is a limited ingredient, holistic diet that uses the highest quality proteins and beneficial grains. While this nutrient-balanced formula is made especially for large and giant breed puppies to help prevent skeletal diseases which can occur from over-nutrition, it also meets the needs of small and medium breed puppies. Packed with a delicious taste and important nutrients, this is the most nutritious food your puppy will ever need.
Protein rotation: Canine Caviar recommends rotating proteins, which gives your dog a different amino acid profile and maintains a healthy immune system.
Canine Caviar formulates for health concerns like diabetes, cancer, kidney, liver and heart disease and is the only alkaline-based dog food in America that is specifically designed to reduce the risk of cancer. Feeding Canine Caviar enables your pet to have optimum health, resist disease and other major health disorders for a longer, healthier life.
- New Zealand free-range, and hormone-free, pesticide-free and antibiotic-free lamb and venison
- Pearl millet is beneficial to the stomach and is considered one of the most digestible grains available
- Linseed is one of the richest known sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- Alfalfa and kelp is added for the stomach; garlic for the immune system; and rose hips for added vitamin C
- Beneficial nutrients for healthy skin and coat
- No wheat, no corn, no soy, no potato or tapioca, no ethoxyquin, no added hormones, no gluten or GMO, no meat or poultry by-products
- 91-93% digestible
- Made in USA
- Available in 4.4 lb and 12 lb
Dehydrated lamb, split peas, chick pea, venison meal, pearl millet, lamb fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sun-cured alfalfa, whole ground linseed, aspergillus niger fermentation culture, aspergillus oryzae fermentation culture, lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation culture, sun-cured kelp, FOS (prebiotic), sodium chloride, lecithin, choline chloride, parsley, fenugreek, peppermint, glucosamine, taurine, selenium, whole clove garlic, vitamin E, zinc proteinate, vitamin C, papaya, rose hips, yucca schidigera extract, niacin, beta carotene, manganese proteinate, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin B12, potassium proteinate, folic acid
- Crude protein (min.) - 26.0%
- Crude fat (min.) - 16.0%
- Crude fiber (max.) - 4.5%
- Moisture (max.) - 8.0%
- Calcium (min.) - 1.1%
- Phosphorus (min.) - 0.8%
- **Omega-6 (min.) - 3.7%
- **Omega-3 (min.) - 1.7%
- **Taurine (min.) - 0.10%
** not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Canine Caviar Large Breed Puppy Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.