Canine Caviar Free Spirit Alkaline Entrée for All Life Stages is a customer favorite providing protein, calcium, phosphorus and many trace minerals. It is a complete and balanced diet using dehydrated white breast meat and pearl millet, designed for all breeds, small, medium and large. Our Free Spirit Alkaline Entrée promotes a healthy and active lifestyle for your pet.
Protein rotation: Canine Caviar recommends rotating proteins, which gives your dog a different amino acid profile and maintains a healthy immune system.
Canine Caviar formulates for health concerns like diabetes, cancer, kidney, liver and heart disease and is the only alkaline-based dog food in America that is specifically designed to reduce the risk of cancer. Feeding Canine Caviar enables your pet to have optimum health, resist disease and other major health disorders for a longer, healthier life.
- Free-range, and hormone-free, pesticide-free and antibiotic-free chicken
- Pearl millet is beneficial to the stomach and is considered one of the most digestible grains available
- Linseed is one of the richest known sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- Yucca relieves joint pain and stiffness, and promotes cardiovascular health
- Alfalfa and kelp is added for the stomach; garlic for the immune system; and rose hips for added vitamin C
- No wheat, no corn, no soy, no potato or tapioca, no ethoxyquin, no added hormones, no gluten or GMO, no meat or poultry by-products
- 91-93% digestible
- Made in USA
- Available in 4.4 lb, 12 lb and 27 lb
Dehydrated chicken, pearl millet, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sun-cured alfalfa, whole ground linseed, aspergillus niger fermentation culture, aspergillus oryzae fermentation culture, lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation culture, sun-cured kelp, FOS (prebiotic), sodium chloride, lecithin, choline chloride, parsley, fenugreek, peppermint, taurine, selenium, whole clove garlic, vitamin E, zinc proteinate, vitamin C, papaya, rose hips, yucca schidigera extract, niacin, beta carotene, manganese proteinate, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin B12, potassium proteinate, folic acid
- Crude protein (min.) - 27.0%
- Crude fat (min.) - 16.0%
- Crude fiber (max.) - 4.2%
- Moisture (max.) - 8.0%
- Calcium (min.) - 1.6%
- Phosphorus (min.) - 1.5%
- **Omega-6 (min.) - 3.7%
- **Omega-3 (min.) - 1.0%
- **Taurine (min.) - 0.10%
** not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Canine Caviar Chicken & Pearl Millet Grain-Free ALS Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.