Dogs love beef as much as we humans do.
Zealandia Free-Range Beef gives you and your dog what is needed - tasty beef for your dog and the nutritional benefits you like to see in a meal.
This wholesome, complete meal is made with ethically sourced, free-range beef from New Zealand.
100% natural, this tasty food contains no additives, vaccines, hormones or any artificial preservatives, colourings and flavourings.
Plus, the Zealandia Free-Range Beef is grain-free and suitable for dogs with mild allergies to grains.
For added nutritional goodness, this canned food also contains 32% green tripe and green-lipped mussels.
This delicious canned food is also rich in Coenzyme Q10, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (DHA, EPA) and Taurine.
Easily digested and highly palatable, even the finickiest dog will not say no to Zealandia Free-Range Beef!
Benefits of Coenzyme Q10:
- Supports cardiovascular and circulatory health
- Helps to maintain strong teeth and healthy gums
- Enhanced energy production for a healthy immune response
Benefits of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids (DHA, EPA):
- Known as anti-inflammatories
- Can promote heart and brain health
Benefits of Green Tripe:
- Contains selenium which is an antioxidant to remove free radicals
- High in zinc that helps in anti-inflammation and wound healing
Benefits of Green Lipped Mussels:
- Enhances bone and joint health
- Reduces risk of arthritis
Ingredients: Beef; Meat,Heart,Liver & Kidneys [45%], Lamb Tripe [32%]; Carrot/Peas/Potato/Apple [16%], Flaxseed Oil, Vegetable Gums, Cassia, Vitamins and Organic Chelated Minerals, Green-Lipped Mussel Powder, Taurine, Coenzyme Q10.
Guaranteed Analysis: Moisture 78.5%, Crude Protein 9.1%, Crude Fat 4.2%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Crude Fibre 0.4%.