Unifree Disposable Protective Face Mask contains 10 masks in each pack; they are easy to breathe in, and comfortable to wear both outdoors and indoors.
Made without latex, Unifree Disposable Protective Face Mask is ideal for people with sensitive skin, especially those who are sensitive or allergic to latex.
Unifree Disposable Protective Face Mask consist of 3 non-woven layers that are effective in filtering, giving you the protection to help prevent viral infections — the layers are:
- Outer Hydrophobic Non-woven Layer: This first outer layer’s function is to repel liquids such as water, blood & other body fluids.
- Middle Melt-Blown Layer: This second layer holds one the most important part of the mask; it acts as a filter to prevent germs from entering or exiting the mask.
- Inner Soft Absorbent Non-Woven Layer: This third inner layer’s function is to absorb liquids such as water, sweat & spit.
Registered with the FDA, Unifree Disposable Protective Face Mask is safe for use as it meets the safety standards & intended medical purposes.
10pcs, 95 x 175mm.
Direction For Use
1. Wash your hands with soap & water before putting on a mask.
2. Put on the Unifree Disposable Protective Face Mask to cover your nose and mouth, then stretch it gently over your chin.
3. Press the thin wire along the upper edge of your mask against the bridge of your nose to make sure that the mask fits nicely on your face.
Do not remove your mask when you cough or sneeze.
Change your mask when it becomes moist, damaged or if you have difficulty breathing in it.
Do not reuse Unifree Disposable Protective Face Mask once used.
Always wash your hands after removing & disposing your mask.