The Switchbak™ Leash is an adjustable-length, double-ended leash.
Versatility is at the core of the Switchbak Leash, ready to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your and your dog's on-leash pursuits.
When conditions change, switch it up on the fly with this adjustable-length, double-ended dog leash.
The supple, lightweight webbing makes for smooth adjustments and a comfortable grip.
Ruffwear's custom sliding V-rings offer seamless transitions between the various leash configurations: waist-worn, over the shoulder, hand-held, a coupler, double-clipped, and more.
Check out the matching Switchbak™ Harness to complete the kit.
- Double-ended configuration with two lightweight, low-profile, swivelling Crux™ Clips designed for one-handed attachment
- Light and strong silicone-dipped webbing for exceptional hand-feel and smooth adjusting
- Two sliding V-rings for adjusting length
- Easily convert between handheld, waist-worn, over the shoulder, double-clipped, and a coupler
- Convenient accessory loop for pick-up bags or small clip-on items
- Match with Switchbak™ Harness or pairs great with Front Range® Harness and Flagline™ Harness with front and back leash attachments for directional training
Dogs of all life stages.
Webbing: Silicone-dipped polyester webbing.
Hardware: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Crux Clips and V-ring sliders.
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
Hand wash with mild detergent & air dry.
Length: 2.5 - 7 ft / 0.75 - 2 m.