BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Topper is a nutrient rich stock that is made at low heat — it is packed with loads of amino acids, vitamins & minerals.
Rich in protein content, BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Toppers are not recommended for feeding to dogs with kidney & liver problems.
BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Toppers are easy to serve — simply heat up in a microwave for about 10 to 20 seconds and serve!
Low in calories, BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Topper are supplemented with various functional nutrients such as:
- Vitamin C: Aids in reducing inflammation and cognitive aging.
- Vitamin K: A fat-soluble vitamin to help enhance your dog's blood ability to clot; speeds up would healings.
- Vitamin B6: Important for glucose production, red blood cell and nervous system function, hormone regulation and more!
- Iron: Support red blood cells (haemoglobin) in transporting oxygen to the rest of the body; ensures that cells are able to produce energy.
- Calcium: Supports healthy bone & teeth growth and development; also enhances muscle, heart and nervous system.
- Fiber: Helps regulate the amount of good and bad bacteria in their gut; supports overall intestinal health.
BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Toppers are ideal for dogs of all life stages; it acts as an immune booster for senior and sick dogs (except dogs with liver & kidney issues).
Simmered for at least 3 days, BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Toppers are enriched with joint benefitting glucosamine, chondroitin & hyaluronic acid.
BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Toppers are formulated with an added health benefit of reducing the risk of chronic conditions.
Enriched with antioxidants from the pumpkin, feeding BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Topper can help prevent free radical damage to your dog's cells & tissues.
BossiPaws Pork Bone Broth With Pumpkin Dog Food Toppers are available in 5 other mouth-watering & delectable flavours — Broccoli, Sweet Potato, Beetroot, Carrot & Original.
Filtered water, pork bone, pumpkin.
Vit B6, Vit C, Vit K, Fiber, Protein, Manganese, Potassium, Iron, Thiamin, Calcium & Phosphorus.
Dogs of all life stages.
Not recommended for dogs with liver and/or kidney conditions.
Feed 30 to 60 ml per day.
Pour the appropriate feeding amount into a pot/bowl to heat up or microwave for 10 to 20 seconds. Let it cool slightly before feeding.
If placed in freezer, product can be stored for up to 3 months.
If placed in chiller upon opening, product can be stored for up to 5 days.
Country Of Origin
Made in Singapore.